Starve Your Distractions, Feed Your Focus.
Do you love to eat but are afraid putting anything in your mouth will force you to spend an extra three hours at the gym? Why not choose something that will actually help you lose weight? Here is a list of foods that are considered to be healthy and weight-loss-friendly that you can eat without having to sacrifice all of your passion for food.
- Nuts – a handful of mixed nuts can go a long way to curve your appetite and also taste awesome. Nuts are high in fat and very filling. They provide a great balance of healthy fat, protein, and fiber. Even better news? There are only about 180 calories in a single one ounce serving.
- Guac with Red Peppers – Red bell peppers are very nutritious and high in antioxidants. Pair a red bell pepper with some guacamole for a delicious snack.
- Mixed berries in Greek yogurt – You’re probably already familiar with Greek yogurt, but mixing it up with berries will provide you with antioxidants and nutrient-dense snack.
- Apples and Peanut Butter – This may take some of us way back, but the classic apples and peanut butter is still one of the best snacks to be had.
- Celery with Cream Cheese – You’ve probably heard of celery and peanut butter, but have you tried celery with cream cheese? If not, this is another great low-carb classic that will have you feeling full and fill you up with antioxidants.
- Cherry Tomatoes and Mozzarella Cheese – Tomatoes are high in vitamin C and other minerals and nutrients. Cheese is high in protein and delicious. Put them together with a dash of Balsamic vinegar and you have an awesome snack.
- Pear and Ricotta Cheese – We’ve tried several fruits and veggies with cheese, how about a pear?
- Turkey Slice Rolls – Spread some cream cheese and cucumber strips on a slice of turkey breast and roll it up for a delicious snack that will help you feel satisfied and maintain muscle mass.