Bananas are full of all sorts of vital vitamins. Use this recipe to make ’em a little tastier!
6 ripe bananas (you want ’em really ripe!)
3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips (divided into two portions)
1. Slice up the bananas and put ’em on a baking sheet. Leave them in the freezer until they’re completely solid.
1. Blend the frozen nanner slices until they’re smooth. Gradually add one of the chocolate chip portions to the mix and keep blending.
2. Once the whole thing is smooth, scoop blobs of it into a muffin or cupcake pan.
3. Add the rest of the chocolate chips on top of each section.
4. Leave the pan in the freezer for an hour to harden, and you’re done.